"I want to change"
If your actions or beliefs are getting in the way of your relationships or life goals, consider reaching out to Evolve. We’ll support you to identify your goals and build a meaningful life. These supports include counselling, advice, advocacy, or connecting you to helpful resources. Our program is confidential, voluntary, and no-cost.
We are headquartered in Edmonton and provide services throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. If you are outside of this region, please still contact us, as we can work remotely with individuals and families from across Canada or connect you with services in your area.
Is Evolve really for me?
If you relate to ANY of the following statements, reach out and start a conversation today.
- I feel isolated, alone, or disconnected from the people around me
- I want to make a change in my life
- My actions or beliefs are negatively affecting my personal relationships, career, or quality of life
- I’ve been told that my beliefs or actions have caused harm to someone else
- I find it difficult to speak to or spend time with people who disagree with my point of view
- I find myself spending a lot of time connecting with groups that would be considered controversial or hateful
- I have mixed feelings about my belief system, including feelings of shame
- I have unwanted or intrusive thoughts that are disturbing to me
- I feel my beliefs, culture, and ideas are under attack
- I regularly consume, create, or share materials, symbols, or ideas that single out certain groups of people
- I believe specific groups of people are responsible for my problems
- I believe violence might be the only way to bring about change in society
- I believe a collapse of society is imminent and/or desirable
- I have faced or am facing criminal charges
What happens when I contact you?
When you fill out our contact form, an Evolve team member will reach out within two to three business days. We will contact you by e-mail, text message, or phone call — it’s your choice based on what you select in the form.
During that initial reach-out, our team member will listen to your concerns, questions, and ideas, and see if Evolve is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll chat more and start outlining a plan to help you reach your goals. If Evolve is not the correct program, our staff will discuss options and try our best to connect you with the right resources.
If you’re looking for a listening ear, contact us now. We respond to all messages within two to three business days.
To respect your privacy and ensure everyone’s safety, we will only respond to missed calls if a voice or text message is left. If you have an immediate safety concern, contact your local police.
Our team operates independent from government and law enforcement, and we work to assure your privacy. There are specific situations in which we may be compelled to share information with law enforcement or other agencies — read our confidentiality statement to learn more.